Wedding Dance Lessons
First Dance Lesson Quick Info
- We offer a free 30 minute trial lesson so you can see if we're the right fit for you.
- Wedding dance lessons are one full hour.
- Each lesson is tailored to your goals for your first dance.
- We're BYOB, so feel free to bring your favorite beverage!
- Rates range from $90 - $110 per lesson depending on the number of lessons purchased at a time. Per lesson pricing is also available.
- The number of lessons people take varies greatly and depends on a number of factors. You'll have a better idea of how many lessons you'll want to take after your first wedding dance lesson.
- Have more questions? Check out our wedding dance lesson FAQs.
Get Started Today!
While we can all appreciate Kanye and Kim’s first dance for its lack of imagination (if you haven’t seen it, you must!), know you can and should do better than that.
The great news is that we’re 100% certified in “Crafting First Dances that Are Actually Enjoyable to Watch,” so you’re in good hands. Contact us to get started.
Maybe you want a fully choreographed dance. Maybe you just want to take your sway to the next level. Or maybe you have no clue what you want! Regardless, we’re excited to help you prepare for your wedding and make your goals a reality (or help you figure out what your goals are). So, schedule your first lesson sooner rather than later, and we’ll go from there.
We know you’re probably thinking, “But how many lessons will we need?” While there’s no “one size fits all” magic number of lessons to make you feel good dancing together, the more time you spend learning to dance, the better dancers you’ll be! Whether you just got engaged or are getting married next weekend, we’d love to meet you and get started. If you have more questions, check out First Dance FAQ or contact us to start a conversation with a wedding dance instructor today.
Running short on time? We recommend signing up for a Crash Course.
Other Helpful Wedding Dance Pages
Banner Image : Maggie Fortson