Ballroom Dance Chicago's Loyalty Program
How it Works
1. Take Classes, Attend Events, Write Reviews, Bring a Friend, Etc.
2. Acquire Points
3. Redeem Points for discounts, free classes, and Ballroom Dance Chicago swag!
Redeem For Rewards
25 points - Free BDC t-shirt
50 points - 20% off a 4-week group class
100 points - 50% off a 4-week group class
175 points - Free 4-week group class for 1 person
250 points - Free private lesson
500 points - Free private group class for 6 people
To redeem points, talk to any BDC staff member on your next visit, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll get you set up.
Claim & Track Your Points
To claim points for things other than class or event attendance (writing reviews, social media posts, etc), log in to your account, go to "Rewards" and click "Request Points," on the appropriate item.
Don't have log in details? Email us at email@example.com, and we can reset your password or finalize your account.
- Ballroom Dance Chicago's Loyalty Program and its benefits are offered at the discretion of Ballroom Dance Chicago, LLC. Ballroom Dance Chicago has the right to terminate or change the program rules, regulations, benefits, and conditions of participation or point allocation, in whole or in part, without prior notice or further obligation to program members.
- Membership accounts that have been inactive for longer than one year will lose their points and the account will be terminated.
- Loyalty Points are not transferable. Only the Loyalty Member may redeem points.
- By participating in the Loyalty Program you will be added to our customer list and agree to receive e-mail and/or advertising and marketing communications from Ballroom Dance Chicago as well notification of any changes to the rewards program. Email addresses will not be shared with any third parties.
- Participation in the Loyalty Program is subject to any terms and conditions, rules or regulations, policies and procedures (Program Rules) that Ballroom Dance Chicago may, at its sole discretion, adopt from time to time. Ballroom Dance Chicago has the sole right to interpret the Program Rules.
- Any abuse of the Loyalty Program privileges, any conduct unfavorable to the interest of Ballroom Dance Chicago, or any misrepresentation of any information furnished to Ballroom Dance Chicago, may result in the termination of the membership, cancellation of any accrued points and benefits, or both.