Why Take Dance Lessons With Us?
Ballroom Dance Chicago is not your typical dance studio. When you walk in, you'll like what you see: comfy couches, original artwork and smiling faces (instead of sequined costumes, flourescent lighting and tons of mirrors). Here are some other things that set us apart:
- We serve complimentary wine and beer (some of the beers we tap: Begyle, Revolution, Half Acre and Goose Island). No, your eyes do not deceive you. We also serve complimentary wine, tea and snacks, too!
- We're a team of full-time wedding pros. We're expert dance instructors - we teach a lot. We're happy, inspired individuals - we meditate a lot. We're a cohesive team - we talk a lot.
- We helped thousands of couples prepare for their weddings over the past 10 years.
- We have over 100 five star reviews on Yelp.
- We have nearly 100 five star reviews on the Knot.
A Helpful Infographic:
Ready to See for Yourself?
We know that we're the best place to learn to dance for your wedding,
but what are other people saying?
"Awesome place. Super friendly and relaxed environment. Husband hates to dance, but he admitted to really liking our sessions together and had fun. This was easily the best part of planning for our wedding, and it helped us relax and spend some time together with A LOT of laughs." - Kelly R.
"Ballroom Dance did an amazing job for our first wedding dance! My wife and I came in not even able to do the chicken dance and left completely confident we would nail our first dance." - Ryan F.
"Ballroom Dance Chicago (BDC) was the icing on our wedding cake dance wise. I can't recommend this place enough." - Andrew D.
Why Choose Us? Continued...
Us staff at Ballroom Dance Chicago have chosen dance, and specifically partner dance, as our main focus in life, but that doesn't mean that's all we are. We make an effort to share our favorite things with our clients (that is if our clients are interested) and connect them to the deeper meaning(s) of learning to dance with a partner. Check out our blog for all of our musings.