Ready to See for yourself?
We know that we're the best place to learn to dance for your wedding,
but what are other people saying?
"Awesome place. Super friendly and relaxed environment. Husband hates to dance, but he admitted to really liking our sessions together and had fun. This was easily the best part of planning for our wedding, and it helped us relax and spend some time together with A LOT of laughs." - Kelly R.
"Ballroom Dance did an amazing job for our first wedding dance! My wife and I came in not even able to do the chicken dance and left completely confident we would nail our first dance." - Ryan F.
"Ballroom Dance Chicago (BDC) was the icing on our wedding cake dance wise. I can't recommend this place enough." - Andrew D.
Why choose us?
Ballroom Dance Chicago is not your typical dance studio. When you walk in, you'll like what you see: comfy couches, original artwork and smiling faces (instead of sequined costumes, flourescent lighting and tons of mirrors). Here are some other things that set us apart:
- We serve complimentary beer (some of the beers we tap: Begyle, Revolution, Half Acre and Goose Island). No, your eyes do not deceive you. We also serve complimentary wine, tea and snacks, too!
- We're a team of four full-time wedding pros. We're expert dance instructors - we teach a lot. We're happy, inspired individuals - we meditate a lot. We're a cohesive team - we talk a lot.
- We helped over 1,500 couples prepare for their weddings over the past 8+ years.
- We have over 100 five star reviews on Yelp.
- We have nearly 100 five star reviews on the Knot.